- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
No Ukrainian servicemen killed in Dobas in past 24 hours
One serviceman hit a mine and was injured in the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) zone in eastern Ukraine in the past 24 hours, Ukrainian Defense Ministry spokesman for ATO issues Andriy Lysenko said. That happened in the Donetsk sector. 122mm tube artillery bombarded the vicinity of Bohuslavske.Ukrainian army positions were shelled in the Luhansk sector: Small arms and grenade launchers were again fired on Stanytsia Luhanska. Large-caliber machineguns, grenade launchers and small arms were fired near five settlements. Most shelling incidentswere observed in the Mariupol sector, the report said.Overasll Ukrainian army positions came under 34 attacks in the Donbas operation zone in the past 24 hours.