- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
President Poroshenko to attend funeral of Shimon Peres in Israel
This has been reported by the Ukrainian president’s press service. "On September 30, President Petro Poroshenko will visit Israel to attend the funeral ceremony of Nobel peace prize laureate, a good friend of Ukraine, President of Israel (2007-2014) Shimon Peres," reads a report.