- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
No Ukrainian soldiers killed in past 24 hours
Eight Ukrainian soldiers were wounded in action (WIA) in the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) zone in eastern Ukraine the past 24 hours, presidential administration spokesman for ATO issues Oleksandr Motuzianyk said.
"No Ukrainian soldiers were killed in the last day, but eight were wounded," he said at a briefing in Kyiv on August 16.