- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Ukrainian-American drills to begin at Yavoriv training range on June 27
The Ukrainian Defense Ministry press service said on Thursday that over 1,800 servicemen from 14 countries will participate in the exercises. Earlier Ukrainian President Petro approved the Plan of conducting the multinational exercises with the participation of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the territory of Ukraine and their participation in multinational exercises outside Ukraine in 2016, as well as the admission of armed forces of foreign states to the territory of the country in 2016 to participate in multinational exercises. The document lists the participating foreign countries, timeframes and names of the exercises. In particular, the plan includes the participation of the United States Armed Forces and other NATO member states and participants of NATO's Partnership for Peace (PfP) program in the amount of up to 2,000 troops with armaments and military equipment and up to five aircraft and ten helicopters for a period of up to 25 days in June-November of 2016 as part of the Ukrainian-American exercises Rapid Trident 2016.