- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
G7 leaders keep sanctions against Russia
"The duration of sanctions is clearly linked to Russia’s complete implementation of the Minsk agreements and respect for Ukraine’s sovereignty. Sanctions can be rolled back when Russia meets these commitments. However, we also stand ready to take further restrictive measures in order to increase cost on Russia should its actions so require," the document reads. G7 leaders also stressed that the crisis in eastern Ukraine could only be settled by diplomatic means and confirmed the importance of maintaining a dialogue with the Russian Federation. The G7 leaders condemned Russia's annexation of Crimea and expressed concern due to the ongoing hostilities in Donbas.