- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
Cabinet accepts resignation of deputy interior minister Zguladze
"Eka leaves the post of first deputy. Cabinet accepted decision on her request. Eka will make a statement, no need for rumors. Sincerely: many thanks for work," he tweeted. Avakov added that Zguladze would continue to work in Ukraine. "Eka Zguladze accepted my proposal and will continue to work in the reform team of the Interior Ministry, leading a group of special advisors," the Minister added.