- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Ukraine, Japan to cooperate in spheres of energy, ecology, infrastructure - Poroshenko
“We’ve agreed to continue the implementation of joint projects, first of all, by focusing on the spheres of infrastructure, energy and ecology,” Poroshenko said. At the same time, according to him, special attention during the talks was paid to the agrarian sector and the development of cooperation between the countries in this direction.