- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Poroshenko to go to Tokyo for negotiations
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko will pay an official visit to Japan on April 5-7, 2016 at the invitation of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, the Ukrainian president's official website has reported.The program of the visit envisages meetings between the president and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, the heads of both chambers of the Japanese parliament, other high-ranking officials, and also Japanese businessmen.