- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Speaker says of need for reform of Government and Parliament
He said about it in a video message on his page on "Facebook".
Volodymyr Groisman initiated consultations with experts from civil society for working out a joint action plan that will allow to overcome the crisis and unite the political forces for its implementation.