- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
21 people die of flu complications in Kyiv
“Since the beginning of epidemic season in Kyiv, 21 people died from aftereffects (pneumonia), including 11 people – over the third week, and 3 people – over three days of the current week (January 25-27),” reads a report. According to the state service, people died of flu were adults, of whom 10 persons had the laboratory tested influenza A virus. Over three days of the current week (January 25-27), more than 22,000 people fell ill with flu, which is by 7.6% higher than the same period last week. A rise in sickness rate has been registered among adults (+21.5%) and children aged 1-4 (+4.8%). Sickness rate among pupils totals 13.3% of all people ill with flu.