- Monitors have no access to almost half of occupied Donbas - OSCE
- Some 30 military hardware units arrive in occupied Donbas from Russia over last two days – Parubiy
- Obama not going to meet with Putin
- Militants shell Ukrainian positions 67 times over past 24 hours
DPR militants threaten to kill OSCE SMM monitors - Hug
The monitors of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission experience moral pressure and are threatened with physical violence in the areas, controlled by the pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine, Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE SMM Alexander Hug said at the press conference in Donetsk, Ukrinform reports.
- US to join Ukraine-EU gas talks
- Four Ukrainian military injured in Maryinka district in Donbas over past 24 hours
- Ukraine launches talks on FTA with Israel
- Kyiv ranks 132 among comfortable cities, Melbourne tops ranking
NATO: Any attempt by Russian-backed separatists to take over more of Ukraine's territory would be unacceptable to international community
NATO Allies expressed their serious concern about the recent sharp escalation of violence in eastern Ukraine: "Today, NATO Allies discussed the situation in eastern Ukraine. Allies expressed their serious concern about the recent sharp escalation of violence….Russia has a special responsibility to find a political solution. Any attempt by the Russian-backed separatists to take over more of Ukraine's territory would be unacceptable to the international community," reads a press release posted on NATO website on results of the aforementioned meeting.
- No Ukrainians killed or injured after bus crash accident in Romania – Foreign Ministry
- Six united territorial communities set up in Donetsk region, elections scheduled for Nov 29 – regional administration