- Trilateral working group on security in eastern Ukraine continues work today
Ukrainian job market gradually waking up - poll
It has become slightly easier to find work in Ukraine, compared to H1 2015, as the number of unemployed searching for work between three-six months fell slightly, and the number of those who found jobs in a couple of weeks doubled, according to a poll conducted by HeadHunter Ukraine international job portal (hh.ua).
- Verkhovna Rada reform with support of European Parliament to start in September
- Poroshenko visits Brussels today
- Poroshenko approves National Strategy on Human Rights
Ukraine lodges lawsuit against Russia with European Court for sentencing Sentsov
The Government of Ukraine has decided that Ukraine will lodge another, the fourth, lawsuit against Russian with the European Court of Human Rights as a response to illegal sentencing of filmmaker Sentsov and other Ukrainians, Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk said at the enlarged meeting of the Government with the participation of the chairmen of the regional state administrations, Ukrinform reports.
- U.S. condemns Sentsov, Kolchenko's sentences in Russian court
- Justice Minister of Ukraine: fourth lawsuit against Russia already sent to ECHR
- Two Ukrainian soldiers killed, ten injured in conflict area
Pre-trial investigation into Russian military officers Yerofeyev, Alexandrov complete – chief military prosecutor
Law enforcement agencies have completed the pre-trial inquiry into the officers of the Main Investigative Department of the General Command of the Russian Armed Forces, Yevgeny Yerofeyev and Alexander Alexandrov, were captured near the village of Shchastia while attempting to seize a strategic bridge on May 16.
- Russian Army General Staff Chief called in for questioning by Ukrainian military prosecutor
- Russia's veto power may be restricted at UN General Assembly - Klimkin
- Illegal coal deliveries from Ukraine to Russia continue - OSCE
EU: Russia's Sentsov & Kolchenko sentencing breach of international law
High Representative and Vice-President of the European Commission Federica Mogherini said that Russian court's sentencing of Ukrainian film director Oleh Sentsov to twenty years imprisonment on charges of terrorism, and his co-defendant Oleksandr Kolchenko to ten years imprisonment, is in breach of international law.
- Militants shell Ukrainian positions 92 times over past 24 hours