UN, Switzerland provide $1 mln aid to support small and medium businesses in Ukraine
Switzerland and the UN have provided a $1 million in financial assistance to support the Ukrainian small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in 2015-2018, Director of the Swiss Cooperation Office in Ukraine Guido Beltrani told reporters at the signing of the draft for supporting SME business associations, Ukrinform reports.
- NBU intends to increase gold reserves to $18 bln this year
- EU notes progress in reforms by Ukraine and may transfer last two installments of financial aid
EU strengthens presence in Minsk process
Members of the Political and Security Committee (PSC) of the EU will visit Ukraine. It will become one of the measures to strengthen the EU presence in the Minsk process, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and President of the European Council Donald Tusk agreed during a meeting in Brussels on Thursday, Ukrinform reports.
- There will be no 'Minsk 3' – Poroshenko
- Poroshenko confident of EU positive decision on visa free regime
- Kyiv knows names of generals, officers in charge of Russian troops in Donbas – Turchynov
- Kyiv expects EU to extend personal sanctions against Russian citizens over escalation of Donbas crisis – Poroshenko
- Ukraine restructures public-sector debt, no default announced – Yatseniuk
- Seven Ukrainian soldiers killed, 13 wounded in ATO area in past day
- Poroshenko discusses situation in Donbas with Prime Minister of Sweden
- Obama, Merkel discuss rise in violence in Donbas
- Militants attack Ukrainian army positions 90 times overnight
- Trilateral working group on security in eastern Ukraine continues work today
Ukrainian job market gradually waking up - poll
It has become slightly easier to find work in Ukraine, compared to H1 2015, as the number of unemployed searching for work between three-six months fell slightly, and the number of those who found jobs in a couple of weeks doubled, according to a poll conducted by HeadHunter Ukraine international job portal (hh.ua).