- Defence spending in Ukraine won't be cut - Yatseniuk
- NATO secretary general to visit Ukraine in September
- Free trade with EU to take effect Jan.1 regardless of Russia's threats - Premier
- EBRD supports Ukrainian government's new approach to privatization, discusses provision of technical aid
- U.S. Department of Treasury calls on Ukraine's creditors to move swiftly to complete debt restructuring
- Ukraine not to be federalized through decentralization Poroshenko
Klitschko becomes leader of Petro Poroshenko Bloc 'Solidarity' party
Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko has been elected the leader of the Petro Poroshenko Bloc 'Solidarity' party. Earlier on Friday, Klitschko's predecessor at this post in the party and leader of the Petro Poroshenko Bloc parliamentary faction Yuriy Lutsenko asked the congress delegates to elect the Ukrainian capital's mayor as the new leader of this political force.
- Petro Poroshenko Bloc 'Solidarity' to join European People's Party
- Ukraine hopes to sign document on winter gas supplies in Sept
- Ukrainian PM again urges Russia to accept debt rescheduling offer, says 'there will be no better terms'
- Poroshenko, Mogherini stress importance of Minsk agreements, not rule out tougher Russia sanctions
Poroshenko, Belgian PM agree to continue discussions on MH17 investigation
During his visit to Brussels on Thursday, President Poroshenko has come to an agreement with Prime Minister of Belgium Charles Michel on continuing the ongoing consultations on the investigation into the MH17 airplane downing within the international investigative group, which includes Ukraine and Belgium.
- Militants shell Ukrainian positions 109 times over past 24 hours
- 30,000-50,000 Russians involved in Donbas hostilities - ex-DPR chief
- IMF welcomes agreement between Ukraine, creditors on eurobond restructuring - Lagarde