- Ukraine not to recognize 'fake' elections in Donbas - NSDC Secretary
- UN reports on 8,000 people killed in Donbas
- Militants shell Ukrainian positions four times over past 24 hours
- New social standards to protect 15 mln Ukrainians - Jaresko
- Govt prevented default, paving way to improved living standards – Poroshenko
- Ukrainian army to get EUR 5.4 mln from NATO
- One Ukrainian soldier killed in eastern Ukraine in past day
- Poroshenko: Russia counting on internal destabilization in Ukraine, can still resume aggression
Kyiv denies FSB accusation that Ukrainian paratroopers 'illegally' crossed Crimea border – Tandyt
Ukraine strongly condemns the detention of three Ukrainian paratroopers of the 79th detached air mobile brigade by the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) after they allegedly crossed over from mainland Ukraine into Crimea, which is currently occupied by Russia, advisor of the Security Service Chief of Ukraine, Yuriy Tandyt, said.
- Antonov Enterprise starts producing first pilot multipurpose An-132 for Saudi Arabia
- Poland to grant EUR 100 mln loan to Ukraine
Elections in 'DPR/LPR' in breach of Ukrainian law will disrupt Minsk agreements – Klimkin
Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin, during a meeting with High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice-President of the European Commission Federica Mogherini, has said that it is unacceptable for local elections to be held in areas in Donbas currently uncontrolled by the Ukrainian government in defiance of Ukrainian legislation.
Yatseniuk, Eurocontrol director general discuss increase of flights over Ukraine, western Black Sea
Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatseniuk and Director General European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation Eurocontrol Frank Brenner have met to discuss the ways to increase the number of air flights over Ukraine and the western part of the Black Sea, as a number of flights ceased operating after Russia's occupation of Crimea.
Take-over in DPR plotted by Russia - Ukraine's Security Service
Russia promotes its influence in Donbas through the resignation of the so-called DPR's parliament speaker Andriy Purhin and appointment of DPR representative in the Trilateral Contact Group Denys Pushylin to the post, advisor to the Chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) Yuri Tandyt said on Ukrainian TV.
- European Parliament to monitor local elections in Ukraine – Tombinski