- Poroshenko welcomes EP resolution on Sentsov, Kolchenko
- Premier instructs national air navigation service to tighten control over Russian planes' flights to Syria
- EP adopts resolution urging Russia to free Sentsov, Kolchenko, Savchenko, Kohver
- Poroshenko thanks Italy for ratifying Ukraine-EU Association Agreement
- SBU puts ex-justice minister Olena Lukash on wanted list
- Berlin confirms Normandy Four meeting on Sept 12
- Ukrainian business is not focused on trade with Russia now - Mykolska
- Russia not to be able to oppose UN's common position - Sergeyev
- Meeting of Poroshenko, Putin at UN not scheduled yet
European Parliament to vote on resolution condemning Russia for show trials
The European Parliament in Strasbourg will on Thursday vote on a motion to pass a resolution which condemns the sentences recently passed down by Russian courts against Estonian police officer Aston Kohver, Ukrainian film director Oleh Sentsov, and Ukrainian public activist Oleksandr Kolchenko, which have been described as show trials.
- Yatsenyuk pays visit to Slovakia
NBU introduces restrictions on hryvnia payments for nonresidents similar to currency restrictions
Authorized banks from September 10 after receiving applications from clients-residents to send hryvnias under agreements with nonresidents to accounts of banks-nonresidents are to preliminary send the funds to the special account and can transfer them to nonresidents no earlier than the fourth operating day after the information on the planned transactions is put on the relevant register and provided to the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU).
Poroshenko, Merkel, Hollande think elections in certain Donbas regions to endanger political settlement
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Francois Hollande have come to a conclusion in a telephone conversation on Wednesday night that elections in certain Donbas regions will endanger the further political settlement of the situation, the Ukrainian presidential press service reported.
- Ukraine fulfills its part of Minsk agreements - Yatsenyuk
- Withdrawal of weapons under 100mm caliber not agreed on in Minsk