DPR militants threaten to kill OSCE SMM monitors - Hug
The monitors of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission experience moral pressure and are threatened with physical violence in the areas, controlled by the pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine, Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE SMM Alexander Hug said at the press conference in Donetsk, Ukrinform reports.
- US to join Ukraine-EU gas talks
- Four Ukrainian military injured in Maryinka district in Donbas over past 24 hours
- Ukraine launches talks on FTA with Israel
- Kyiv ranks 132 among comfortable cities, Melbourne tops ranking
NATO: Any attempt by Russian-backed separatists to take over more of Ukraine's territory would be unacceptable to international community
NATO Allies expressed their serious concern about the recent sharp escalation of violence in eastern Ukraine: "Today, NATO Allies discussed the situation in eastern Ukraine. Allies expressed their serious concern about the recent sharp escalation of violence….Russia has a special responsibility to find a political solution. Any attempt by the Russian-backed separatists to take over more of Ukraine's territory would be unacceptable to the international community," reads a press release posted on NATO website on results of the aforementioned meeting.
- No Ukrainians killed or injured after bus crash accident in Romania – Foreign Ministry
- Six united territorial communities set up in Donetsk region, elections scheduled for Nov 29 – regional administration
- Verdict to Sentsov, Kolchenko to be announced on August 25
- Foreign Ministry: There are Ukrainians among injured in road accident in Romania
- Poroshenko to meet Merkel, Hollande on August 24
- Ukraine continues talks on debt restructuring
Shelling abates near Donetsk - army operation hHeadquarters
The militants did not used heavy weaponry near Horlivka and Svitlodarsk, Donetsk region, over the past 24 hours. However, the snipers intensified, and the mortar attacks were also recorded, spokesman for the Presidential Administration on ATO, Colonel Andriy Lysenko said at a briefing, Ukrinform reports.
- Russian prosecution demands 23 years jail term for Ukrainian filmmaker Sentsov
- No Ukrainians among victims of Bangkok explosion