- Savchenko goes on trial in Russia
- Truce in Donbas gives hope for withdrawal of troops, arms - Stoltenberg
- Poroshenko says staying out of NATO was 'criminal'
- No casualties in ATO area in past 24 hours
- Russia's actions prove need for NATO expansion - Poroshenko
UN Special Rapporteur to file report to UN Human Rights Council after visiting ATO zone
UN Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions Christof Heyns has met with Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) Deputy Chief of Staff Colonel Konstantyn Sokolov, and leader of the Ukrainian section of the Joint Center for Control and Coordination of the Ceasefire (JCCC) Major-General Borys Kremenetsky.
- Poroshenko does not rule out talks on peacekeeping operation in Donbas on UN General Assembly sidelines
- European Commission source denies statement that trilateral gas meeting will be held on Sept 25
- NATO secretary general calls for implementation of Minsk accords
- Ukraine is not asking for offensive weapons, it needs to protect itself from nuclear power - PM Yatseniuk
- Ukrainian military start mine clearance of grey zones
- Monument to Maidan heroes unveiled in U.S.
- IMF mission starts working in Ukraine
- Fitch downgrades Kyiv city from 'CC' to 'C'