Sanctions against Russian airlines applies to transit via Ukraine only, not flights to Ukraine, transit passengers
The sanctions against Russian airlines imposed by the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDC) only apply to transit flights across Ukraine, not to flights from/to Ukraine and transit passengers, Director General of Boryspil International Airport (Kyiv) Yevhen Dykhne told reporters on Tuesday.
EU to help Ukraine use its cultural legacy for economic development – Culture Ministry
The signing of the memorandum of cooperation between Ukraine and the EU with the Council of Europe on the implementation of the Comus project is a step towards using Ukraine's cultural legacy for the economic development of the country, Deputy Culture Minister on European Integration Andriy Vitrenko has said.
- Government dismisses head of Chornobyl exclusion zone
- NATO setting up unique office in Kyiv - Ukrainian foreign minister
- Yatseniuk points out record number of National Police recruits
- IMF chief urges creditors to join Ukraine's debt deal
- US House of Representatives adopts resolution calling for release of Savchenko
- No casualties in ATO area in past 24 hours
- Eastern Ukraine militants violate ceasefire nine times in past day
- Ukraine intends to claim over $50 bln from Russia for Crimea and Donbas
- Poroshenko gives state medals to 92 deceased, 46 wounded Ukrainian soldiers
- Russia must hand control of border back to Ukraine till year-end - Klimkin
- OSCE: No agreement on arms withdrawal in Contact Group
- World Bank revises Ukraine's GDP fall forecast for 2015 downward to 12%