- Rada introduces criminal responsibility for domestic violence
- Saakashvili refuses to go to PGO
- Police reports of policemen injured in clash near Rada
- Saakashvili declared wanted
- Attorney General Yuriy Lutsenko comes to Verkhovna Rada
- Prosecutor General claims Saakashvili received $500,000 from fugitive Kurchenko
- Saakashvili demands resignation of Lutsenko and Hrytsak
- Saakashvili demanding passage of law on president's impeachment
- Filaret: "We must build new Ukraine ourselves"
- Chicken eggs in Ukraine will rise in price
- National Council on TV and Radio Broadcasting supports position of President regarding TV channel "NewsOne"
- Two NABU agents called in for questioning to PGO
- Ukraine hopes for release of its soldiers
- NATO will support reforms in Ukraine
- Expert Andriy Solodko: "This is not the first agreement from which the US pulls out "