- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Czech parliament ratifies Ukraine-EU Association Agreement
"Grateful to our Czech partners for the ratification of the Ukraine-EU Association Agreement," President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said on Facebook Friday adding that three steps are left to achieve the main goal. According to his post, Belgium hasn't completed the ratification process yet, while Greece and Cyprus have not ratified the document at all. The rest of the EU states have already taken this step. The association agreement enters into force after parliaments of all 28 EU member countries ratify the document which includes a free trade agreement.