- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Kiyv residents not threatened yet with flu epidemics
The rate of morbidity for the flu and acute respiratory viral infections in Kyiv is twofold lower than the epidemic threshold, according to the Kyiv city state administration.
According to the first deputy chairman of the KSCA Mykola Povoroznyk, during this period in Kyiv, 14 thousand 573 patients with influenza and SARS are registered .
"In comparison with the previous week, there is a decrease in the incidence among both children and adults. 170 people were hospitalized in the health facilities of the city, 134 of them were children."
439 people received influenza vaccination in private and municipal clinics during the week, and since the beginning of the epidemic season, 25 036 people, including 6,154 children were vaccinated.