- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Operation "Christmas tree"continues in Lviv
Patrol policemen, together with employees of the forestry, verify the legality of selling coniferous trees on the Christmas markets.
Our correspondent Natalia Kozachuk tells about the results of such raids:
"According to the decision of the city executive committee in Lviv, there are 25 places where trees can be traded, but even here law enforcers and foresters find violations - some coniferous trees are sold without mandatory chips and ribbons.
Often, putting Christmas trees for sale, sellers make tricks, - says patrol policeman Olexander Savitsky.
Several dozen fur-trees that were llegally offerred for sale in the city already been removed from the vendors in a few days. Violators of the rules of trade will be punished with fines, which, depending on the diameter of the trees, fluctuate from UAH 200 to 2 thousands. "