- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Ukraine reduces gas consumption and invests in boiler houses
During the last two heating seasons, Ukraine has reduced its gas consumption by 7.2 billion cubic meters while 440 million euros have been invested in boiler houses producing heat and operate without gas.
During the last two heating seasons, Ukraine has reduced its gas consumption by 7.2 billion cubic meters while 440 million euros have been invested in heat producing boiler houses operating without gas.
This was stated by Sergiy Savchuk, head of the State Agency for Energy Efficiency, at a press conference.
According to him, reducing the consumption of energy resources has become possible thanks the government program. "Today this program has been used by almost 400 thousand families, and the government has reimbursed UAH 2 billion to people, UAH 6 billion have been invested in the economy," Savchuk said.