- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
25% of most expensive cars in Ukraine run in capital
A quarter of the most expensive cars in Ukraine owned by private individuals and subject to tax on transport tax are registered in Kyiv.
This is evidenced by revenues in January-November 2017 to local budgets of the transport tax on individuals, the press service of the State Fiscal Service reports.
Most often, individuals pay a tax on cars such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, Audi, Land Rover, Range Rover.