- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Ulyana Suprun says about changes in payment of medical services
From 2018 the state will pay for specific medical services provided to patients at different levels of health care.
This was stated during a briefing by Acting Minister of Health Ulyana Suprun.
According to her, next year the state will pay for the basic package of family doctors, pediatricians, and therapists. New list of primary care services and new requirements for the provision of primary care serviceswas approved. This is a typical list of services for European countries: consultations, certificates, preventive reviews, basic analyzes. The set of analyzes included in the list will gradually expand.
"In 2019 we will switch to free services of specialists in polyclinics, in 2020, through state insurance, for which citizens have paid through taxes, we will pay for medical services in hospitals," Ulyana Suprun informed.