- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Mobile operators to monitor dynamics of Ukrainian tourist flows
The heads of the largest mobile operators of Ukraine Kyivstar, Vodafone Ukraine and Lifecell have signed a memorandum with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade (MEDT) on the provision of statistics on the dynamics of tourist flows.
The memorandum provides quarterly reports with statistical data on the number of registered mobile subscribers that were more than 24 hours outside a respective area, as well as about the dynamics of incoming tourism, i.e. foreign mobile subscribers in roaming networks, the ministry said on its website.
In addition, the mobile operators agreed to share data on the number of Ukrainian-registered mobile subscribers travelling abroad and the average length of their stay in a particular region.
The ministry says the information will be consolidated and will have personal data redacted.