- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Moratorium on farmland sales to be exrended until 2019
The Verkhovna Rada has not given its consent to the cancellation of its decision dated December 7 to extend the moratorium on the sale of agricultural land until January 1, 2019.
As reported, on December 7, the Verkhovna Rada extended the moratorium on the sale of agricultural land until January 1, 2019.
The authors of the document believe that the extension of the moratorium will remove the social tension that has arisen in the society amid political speculations on this issue and will provide some time for the development of a mechanism for introducing a transparent market of agricultural land.