- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Bohdan Danylyshyn, Chairman of NBU Council: "Let's hope that inflation will decrease"
Chairman of the Council of the National Bank Bogdan Danylyshyn explained in the program "Today. Morning" on the Ukrainian radio how the National Bank of Ukraine will regulate price stability and reduce inflation rate.
"For various reasons, we have an increase in the consumer price index, but the Council of the National Bank set the task of establishing price stability of the state. Because of price stability we must achieve stability of the monetary unit. In accordance with the principles of monetary policy, we do not support the exchange rate. We have a policy of free exchange rates. "