- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Next tranche of IMF possible in Q2, 2018
The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) expects the mission of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to arrive in January 2018 and the allocation of the next tranche of the loan under the EFF program in the second quarter of the coming year, acting head of the NBU Yakiv Smolii has said.
"We expect that the mission could come by the end of January, respectively, the revision of the program in February-March, the tranche is possible in the second quarter," he said at a briefing in Kyiv.