- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Britain wants to see Ukraine in EU
Great Britain supports Ukraine's aspiration to join the European Union.
This was stated by British Ambassador to Ukraine Judith Gough while speaking at the presentation of the report "Ukraine and the Association Agreement: Monitoring Implementation from December 1, 2016 to November 1, 2017" in Kyiv.
"Despite the fact that the United Kingdom is leaving the European Union, we will play our full role in the EU until we completely get out of it," she said, stressing that London views Ukraine as a European country.
Britain supports Ukraine's aspiration for joining Europe and believes it is the best way to understand the aspirations of those who came to the Maidan, added the British diplomat.