- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Change of government in Poland unlikely to result in improvement of Ukraine-Poland relations
From the change of government in Poland, Ukraine should not expect any changes in bilateral relations.
Such an opinion was expressed by the former Foreign Minister Volodymyr Ohryzko in a comment to the Ukrainian Radio. The expert does not hope for any improvement of the situation around historical disputes between the two countries either.
International expert Oleksandr Paliy is also sceptical about the prospects to improve the relations between Ukraine and Poland. Because, he says, the new prime minister comes from the same party as the previous one - "Right and Justice". In an exclusive comment to the Ukrainian radio the analyst suggested that Poland is now trying to get bonuses from adjusting relations with Russia. And this is the reason of some coolness in Polish-Ukrainian relations, Oleksandr Paliy explains.