- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
EU supports Ukrainian reforms in fight against corruption
All countries of the European Union support reforms in Ukraine, especially in the fight against corruption.
This was stated by Lithuanian President Dalia Grybauskaitė during a joint with the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko meeting of the media representatives in Vilnius.
"But these reforms should be consistent, open and ensure the independence of all public services from political influence," Dalia Grybauskaitė emphasized.
At the same time, she noted that for their part, human rights agencies, public authorities in no way should use any information or opportunities to participate in politics.