- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Almost 1500 people already become victims of fire in Ukraine this year
Since the beginning of the year in Ukraine fire has taken lives of 1483 people.
It was reported by the State Service of Emergencies.
It is noted that with the onset of the heating season there is a sharp increase in the number of deaths in fires in the residential sector. In the majority of cases, fire in the premises arises due to violations of fire safety rules during the operation of electric heaters and stoves, as well as by smoking in the room, children's wrong behaviour with fire, overload or malfunction of the power grid.
"Only last days fire took lives of 9 Ukrainians," the statement reads.