- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Rada approves state budget 2018
The Verkhovna Rada has approved the main financial document of the country for 2018 year.
This is reported by Ukrinform.
It is noted that GDP growth will be 3% with inflation of 9%. The minimum wage should increase by 16% - to UAH 3723.
The dollar rate is set at UAH 29.3.
"This has not happened for a long time. To December 31 24 days are left, but the Verkhovna Rada has already voted on the budget," wrote President Poroshenko on his Facebook page.
He also said that next year UAH 40 billion will be foreseen for the construction and repair of roads in the country, "decentralization will continue to increase the financial basis of local communities. The presidential initiative of resuscitation of rural medicine starts to be implemented, UAH 5 billion will be invested in ambulatories, FAP, high-speed Internet. "
The head of state also emphasized the increase of the minimum wage in 2018, which "reduces employment, and, like this year, will raise the real average wage".
"UAH 86 billion is foreseen for the army, which is almost 25% more than in the current year. A fifth part of the budget will be used for armament and military equipment, which is 34% more than this year," the President added.