- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Saakashvili refuses to go to PGO
Leader of the Movement of New Forces party, former head of Odesa Regional State Administration, former Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili has said he will not go to the Prosecutor General's Office, but is ready to receive the investigator in the tent camp.
"I want to say the following: I will not go to any 'pseudo-prosecutor general', he is an illiterate underachiever, he is illegal, I do not recognize him as prosecutor general," Saakashvili said speaking from the stage in front of the Verkhovna Rada on December 6.Saakashvili said Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko "is a traitor of the Maidan."
"I'm ready to receive their investigator here, in the camp," he said.
Sakashvili said that the protesters will gather for a viche (public assembly) outside the Verkhovna Rada at 18.00 on December 6. "These plans are clear: the key aim is to remove the criminal group from power and announce its impeachment," Saakashvili said. He also urged Kyiv residents to come to the rally in the evening and bring sandwiches, hot tea, firewood and other necessities to the tent city, because the rally is not sponsored by anyone and needs "people's support."