- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Not enough votes in Parliament for election new members of Central Election Commission
Oleksandr Koshel, Chairman of the Committee of Voters of Ukraine, spoke about the prospect of appointing a new Central Election Commission on the air of Ukrainian Radio in the program "Today. Morning".
"This is a matter of general distrust of the parliamentary factions. According to the Verkhovna Rada's Rules of Procedure, voting for each member of the Central Election Commission is separate, that is, we must receive 13 effective" yes " votes. Now it's in fact a category of fiction, so there should be a compromise, a big a compromise, in order to be voted on this question. "