- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Buzhanska miners refuse to go to surface, requiring payment of wage arrears
From November 26, and till now in Volyn region , the miners of the "Buzhanska" coal mine stay underground and refuse to leave the mine. Thus, workers protest against the failure of the administration to pay salaries to miners.
The head of the Independent Trade Union of Miners of Ukraine Mykhaylo Volynets announced this on his Facebook page.
On November 26, 21 workers of the mine "Buzhanska" refused to go to the surface, and on Monday, November 27, the miners of the first shift joined them - and there were already 74 miners who refused to go to the surface.