- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Russia preparing to launch rail link bypassing Ukraine
The Russian Federation is planning to complete rail link bypassing Ukraine by the end of the year.
This was announced by Russia's transport minister Maxim Sokolov on November 29, reports RBC-Ukraine.
"We will completely transfer the trains according to the standard schedule," Sokolov said. He noted that the matter is about 62 pairs of passenger trains and 30 pairs of freight trains.
Russia started to build the new line in 2014, and completed construction in August 2017. In September, it was loaded with freight trains, and in November - with passenger trains that moved without stopping on the old line.