- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukrainians soon to be able to travel without visa to 100 foreign countries
This was stated by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin during the VIII National experts forum "Ukraine: in the quest for balance" in Kyiv, reports the "Yevropeiska pravda".
"Considering the fact that We are currently negotiating a visa-free travel or visa liberalization with more than 20 countries, in principle, Ukrainians in two years, or even sooner will be able to travel,to around 100 countries, and this is not a slogan,"said the minister. According to him, it is necessary to "open the world for Ukrainians and open Ukraine to the world".