- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Serhiy Tomilenko: Pavlo Sharoyko - professional journalist
The National Union of Journalists of Ukraine insists that Pavlo Sharoyko, a correspondent for the Ukrainian Radio, arrested in Belarus on espionage charges, is a professional journalist and some information gathering is part of his professional activities.
This was stated by the head of the Union Serhiy Tomilenko in a comment to the Ukrainian Radio
He suggests that the Belarussian security forces put pressure on Pavlo Sharoyko. At least, this is how he explained the published operative video, on which the Ukrainian journalist admits that he is allegedly a cadre officer of military intelligence.