- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Lithuania can provide Ukraine with weapons
Lithuania can provide Ukraine with weapons worth almost EUR 2 million; a respective draft resolution has been prepared, Radio Svoboda has reported.
"Lithuania intends to transfer weapons to Ukraine to the tune of EUR 1.93 million ... The annexes to the resolution indicate that more than 7,000 Kalashnikov assault rifles, over 2 million cartridges, more than 80 machine guns, several mortars, anti-tank weapons and other military equipment can be transferred to Ukraine," Radio Liberty said on its website in the early hours of Monday, referring to the Lithuanian Defense Ministry.
The draft resolution of the government of Lithuania has been submitted to that country's finance and foreign ministries for consideration.
The report says that Lithuania first handed over weapons to Ukraine in 2014. Lithuanian Defense Minister Raimundas Karoblis said that the Lithuanian government provides Ukraine with lethal weapons and, if possible, will continue such assistance.