- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Ukraine wins defence tender in Europe
State-owned enterprise (SOE) SpetsTechnoExport, member of the Ukroboronprom State Concern, has received a contract from a state-owned European company to supply spare parts to T-72 tanks in 2017-2019, the press service of the enterprise reported on Thursday.
According to the report, the contract was signed after a tender held under the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA) rules under a pilot project with support of GPAinUA project office. The terms and conditions of the contract are not disclosed.
The press service said that the tender was held to meet the Directive 2009/81/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of July 13, 2009 on the coordination of procedures for the award of certain works contracts, supply contracts and service contracts by contracting authorities or entities in the fields of defence and security.
"The terms of participation in the tender were similar to those required from participants in public tenders in the Ukrainian system ProZorro. After Ukraine joined the GPA agreement, SpetsTechnoExport became the first Ukrainian company to win the European tender under GPA rules," the press service said.