- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukraine exports 15.9 mln tonnes of grain
Ukraine since the beginning of the 2017/2018 marketing year (MY, July-June) and as of November 22, 2017 had exported 15.948 million tonnes of grain.
According to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food, the country exported about 9.5 million tonnes of wheat, 3.7 million tonnes of barley, and 2.7 million tonnes of corn.
In addition, 163,300 tonnes of flour had been exported on the indicated date.
As reported, with reference to the ministry, Ukraine in the 2016/2017 MY (July-June) exported 43.9 million tonnes of grain.
Grain harvest in Ukraine, according to the State Statistics Service, in 2016 amounted to about 66 million tonnes.