- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
The Ukrainian journalist Roman Sushchenko, who has been illegally detained for more than a year in Russia, has sent two drawings from the Moscow prison "Lefortovo".
Ukrinform was informed about it by his daughter Yulia Sushchenko.
"Yesterday, during my meeting, my father told me that he had sent us a series of new drawings, but we could not get them due to a long-term censorship test, and today I received three new letters dated May, June and August. To my surprise, in envelopes there were two drawings - the French city of Saint-Malo and the Italian Perugia ", she said.
"It is worth noting that the drawings were first signed by the native Ukrainian language and at the same time they reached the addressee, and they were not rejected by censorship," said Yulia Sushchenko.