- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
The United States and the Russian Federation can not agree on the placement of peacekeepers in the Donbas.
This was announced by the Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the UN Volodymyr Yelchenko in a commentary on the "112 Ukraine" TV channel.
"We with partners insist that peacekeeping forces should be located throughout the entire uncontrolled by Ukraine territory , and Russia insists that peacekeeping forces should be placed only along the disengagement line, and, of course, it will lead to further freezing of the conflict. This point is of fundamental and key importance. It is on this point, as I understand , that the United States and Russiaand can not yet come to agreement", he said.
As reported, on November 11, in an interview with one of the media, Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin said that Ukraine, the USA, Germany and France have already practically prepared a draft resolution.