- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
The National Anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) has opened a criminal case involving the possible illegal enrichment of the head of the Prosecutor General's Office (PGO) Yuriy Lutsenko, NABU's press service head Oksana Mytnytska said.
"NABU registered the case and began a criminal investigation into PGO chief Lutsenko's illegal enrichment", she said.
- Yuriy Lutsenko
- Pursuant to my statement
- NABU registered the case and began a criminal investigation into PGO chief Lutsenko's illegal enrichment
- criminal case