- Ukrainian doctors to train in Canada
- Expert Mykola Davydyuk: "Saakashvili has made one of biggest political mistakes"
- PrivatBank approaches to profit making
- Airport "Zhulyany" cancels flights through snowfall
- Bohdan Danylyshyn, Chairman of NBU Council: "Let's hope that inflation will decrease"
Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
This was stated by General producer of the Ukrainian radio Dmytro Horhkin in the program "Today. Afternoon" of the Ukrainian radio.
"The fact is that Pavlo has just been sending the Ukrainian radio very important, sharp reports that were irritaing for the Russian side. The last three reports that were on our air during this time from him are, in particular, about Pavlo Hryb, who was detained on the territory of Belarus. The report about the Russian-Belorussian military exercise "West-2017" that were conducted almost on the Belarusian-Ukrainian border, and the third report related to the Tripartite Contact Group. By the way, it was just at that time when he didn't come out for radio contact to report about this event. Right at that moment we started to worry,at first within the editorial board. why it happened. Then we contacted his wife and got to know of this information. Of course, he was an influential journalist who was admitted to important events. We consider his arrest is linked with his professional activities.