- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
National Union of Journalists of Ukraine demands release of Pavlo Sharoyko
The National Union of Journalists of Ukraine demands the release of Pavlo Sharoyko, the correspondent of the "Ukrainian Radio", who was detained in Belarus.
This was announced by the head of the Union SergiyTomilenko. According to him, official requests are directed to the Embassy of Belarus in Ukraine and the Embassy of Ukraine in Belarus. The International Federation of Journalists, the European Federation of Journalists and the OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media are also informed of the incident.
The Ukrainian radio, Serhiy Tomilenko, said that the detention was resonant and called on the international community to join the liberation of the journalist.