- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Consultative Committee of presidents to hold meeting in Krakow
The meeting of the Consultative Committee of the presidents of Ukraine and Poland at the level of foreign policy advisers will be held in Krakow on Friday, November 17.
According to the Polish media, referring to head of the Polish president's office, co-chairman of this committee, Krzysztof Szczerski, representatives of the foreign ministries of both countries, as well as advisers to the presidents of Poland and Ukraine, in particular, deputy head of the presidential administration of Ukraine, Kostiantyn Yeliseyev, will attend the meeting.
"The topics of the meeting will be bilateral issues and preparations for the summit of the Eastern Partnership," Szczerski informed.
As reported, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Polish President Andrzej Duda in a telephone conversation on November 11, agreed to hold an extraordinary meeting of the Consultative Committee of the Presidents of Ukraine and Poland at the level of foreign policy advisers in Krakow this week.
Earlier, on November 8, Poroshenko initiated holding such a meeting with the aim of preventing further escalation of tension between the two countries.