- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukrainian Diaspora calls on Canada to lead UN peacekeeping mission in Donbas
The Ukrainian Diaspora in Canada has called on Ottawa to head the UN peacekeeping mission in Donbas, the Internet publication Ukrayinska Pravda has reported.
"Canada should use its own experience and declare the international community about its readiness to lead the peacekeeping mission in Ukraine in the near future. Ottawa should quickly determine the needs, scope and necessary resources for a full-fledged and effective peacekeeping mission in the east of Ukraine," the Ukrainian website Ukrayinska Pravda said with reference to the president of the Congress of Ukrainians in Canada Pavlo Hrod .
According to him, the significant presence of Canadian soldiers in Ukraine allows Canada to "start doing it immediately."
In addition, Hrod stressed the need to provide Ukraine with modern lethal weapons in order to "raise the price of any possible rivalry operation of the Russian Federation."