- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
World Bank Group president starts visit to Ukraine
World Bank President Jim Yong Kim has begun a two-day visit to Ukraine and is set to meet with representatives of the Finance Ministry and agrarian business to discuss reforms in Ukraine.
"Right now we are starting with breakfast with representatives of agribusiness to discuss ways to increase productivity in the agricultural sector and the role of our country in global food security," Finance Minister Oleksandr Danyliuk wrote on his Facebook page.
According to him, the president of the World Bank has many important meetings in the agenda, in particular, with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman, as well as with Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada Andriy Parubiy and the leaders of the parliamentary factions.